Caused by an scar ie invisible plaque in the corpus cavernosa along the penis, Peyronie’s disease can make sexual intercourse painful/ difficult based on the severity of the condition and the amount of internal bleeding due to the plaque. More susceptible than the younger and older men are the middleages men.
Caused by a scar ie plaque in the corpus cavernosa along the penis. Causes of the same:
- Internal bleeding.
- Rare side effect of certain medications.
- Reducted flexibility.
- Erection causing severe pain.
- Bended erection.
- Occurrence of scar tissue on some body parts like hands/ feet.
- Physical examination.
- Erection analysis.
- Mild: Auto healing in 10-20 % of cases.
- Medium to Severe/ Chronic:
- Medication: Xiaflex.
- Vitamin therapy.
- Radiation therapy.
- Calcium channel blocking medicines: Calan/ Isoptin.
- Penile prosthesis.
- Plaque removal & tissue patch.
- Bending tissue alteration/ removal.
Side Effects Of Surgery:
- Partial loss of erectile function/ rigidity.
- Shortened erection.
- Psychological counseling.
- Marriage/ relationship counseling.
- In mild cases, pain reduces with time and heals.
All above, treatments are finalized taking into consideration the overall health, severity, age and other ailments of the patient.
Dr Prabhudev M Salanki offers Peyronie’s disease treatment in Bangalore , India at affordable price..